Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blessings for the New Year!

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in ALL things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." 1 John 3:2 (NIV)

Dear friends,

May the New Year bring you greater BEAUTY, HEALTH & WEALTH !

Here are my resolutions to attain the above :

Attain Beauty - via surgery, of course!
I'm willing to succumb to the sword of the Word under the hands of the most skillful Surgeon. His credentials include creating the very 1st human being in the world.

Attain Health - via supplements.
Found this out-of-the-world supplement that can renew my mind, give me youthful strength & bring joy to my bones!

Attain Wealth - via good investments.
My Financial Consultant said the returns can be between 30 and 100 fold!! Best of all, I get to store them in an absolutely secure place where no one can steal & nothing can destroy!

To attain ALL of the above, it will cost you at least half an hour everyday for the rest of your life (to seek God's face in worship, prayer & reading the bible). So start sowing as much as you want to reap!

Warning - you may not end up with a fair deal. You may get exceedingly, abundantly, much more than you can ever think or imagine. Invest at your own risk! :)

Christ's always,
Averil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Thanks for your creative paraphrasing.

(=