Monday, December 1, 2008

R E - - - -

A long-awaited day has arrived... my mini-album "RE" has just been released! Jesus is awesome!The mini-album contains 3 songs: MANY, MORE and THANK U. Thanks to all my precious brothers and sisters who have partnered me in getting the CD out... the musical arrangements and instrumentation are just so lovely, and so are the beautiful vocals, which were rendered worshipfully!

You can get copies of the CD at any Agapella gigs -- that's the name of the a cappella group I sing with (performance schedules available at www.agapella.net. I'd love to meet you and tell you more about the mini-album. Buy it, learn the songs and use it for your own devotions and worship... that's the reason why I put this CD out!

By the way, if you're wondering about the enigmatic title of the mini-album, it will become clear(er) when the next CD comes out! Stay tuned... :))

No comments: