Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That mysterious album title...

It was such a pleasure to meet some of you who've bought my album.. at last Sunday's Agapella gig at the NUSS Guild House. I've had some questions posed to me about the title of the mini-album RE... like, "what does the title mean?" or "what's the crossword puzzle doing on the back cover?" or "do I get a special prize if I fill in all those squares?"

Well, as you know, this mini-album with 3 songs is the first of several in a series. RE is the first part of the title of the entire album, which will be only revealed when the third mini-album is out... and the crossword puzzle graphic is just my way of keeping you in suspense! :)) But of course, the words in the puzzle are actually the song titles! By the way, you'll see in the puzzle "clues" the names of my friends whose awesome vocals grace the song tracks. Thank you guys for your labour of love!

No comments: